IDC's Asia/Pacific Events
The fast changing landscape of the Asia Pacific region is presenting both threats and opportunities to manufacturers. Navigating a profitable path through rising costs in China, supply chain risks, and fast developing markets requires constant attention, with agile, adaptable and "intelligent" business processes. The next wave of technology that will support these processes are Big Data/Analytics, Mobility, Cloud and Social Business. These four forces will transform the IT landscape, creating a new growth platform for future enterprises.
However, the transformative effects of these technologies on the control and management of enterprise information system is a challenge for most manufacturing organizations. Thus, understanding these new forces of IT and their applications to the manufacturing enterprise, and to which processes is critical for companies to realize their value.
In this roundtable, the following key questions will be answered, using a combination of specific survey data and case study research:
• What are the key drivers and challenges facing Asia Manufacturing?
• "How are the four forces of IT prioritized and deployed in a manufacturing enterprise?
• What business benefits can be delivered by these technologies and the challenges they pose to the enterprise?
• Transformative effects of these technologies to shape the future intelligent manufacturing enterprise in the 4 key process areas of
- Manufacturing Operations Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer/Demand Chain Management
Explore This EventIntroduction AgendaSpeakersRegisterEvent Proceedings