Defining the Future Workspace –Strategies for Next-Gen Enterprise
The enterprise ICT environment is evolving rapidly with notable interconnected influences from many sides of the industry including the consumerisation of IT, cloud computing, client virtualisation, social business and collaboration, video, mobility, mobile apps and movements towards bring your own device (BYOD) strategies are some of the key trends across the region.
For most AP organisations regardless of size and industry, the need to improve workforce productivity, capture new talent, and obtain a competitive advantage by implementing forward-looking and dynamic end user computing plans cannot be underestimated.
Future Workspace research can essentially be defined as all of the hardware, software, services and connectivity that employees directly use on a daily basis to do their jobs. It analyses Workspace trends from the perspective of the CIO, IT decision maker or business leader and extends from printers and copiers to desktops and smart phones, from mobile apps and office productivity suites to mobile and fixed-line broadband and from social business to cloud-based applications.
Enterprise Mobility is a key element to delivering the capabilities of Future Workspace. Having a mobility strategy is now a critical requirement for many organisations. Creating a dynamic mobile enterprise, the strategy needs to encompass devices, platforms, networks, applications, social media/unified communications and security. It's a confusing environment and organisations are looking for best-practice examples in areas such as mobile security, applications development and bring your own device (BYOD).
This IDC’s Asia/Pacific Enterprise Mobility Conference: Defining the Future Workspace
is designed to do just that - strip away the rhetoric and provide attendees with a clear understanding of the latest developments in mobility and how to develop a comprehensive mobility strategy that is secure, social and best suits their business requirements.
*Complimentary for middle to high-level decision makers in an IT role from non-vendor organizations only. Your registration would include access to a full day conference, conference materials, coffee breaks and networking lunch.
** Please note that this voucher is governed by the following terms & conditions:
^ Only IDC Mobility survey respondents are eligible to participate in this draw. The winner will be notified by e-mail.
- Only delegates attending IDC’s Enterprise Mobility Conference 2013 are eligible to participate in this draw.
- The voucher is good for travel services only.
- Travel is not valid during Eve of Public holidays & Public holidays.
- Minimum 02 to travel, non-mileage accrualable and all other flight restrictions apply.
- It is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind.
- This voucher is inclusive of return airfare via Singapore Airlines on Economy Class from Singapore to Hong Kong and to Singapore. It excludes all relevant airport / fuel taxes, service fees and accommodation. Please note that airport taxes from Singapore to Hong Kong and to Singapore are on the traveller’s account.
- Flight reservations must be made at least 2 months in advance and the last of travel from Singapore must be on or before 31st March 2014.
# Only delegates attending IDC’s Enterprise Mobility 2013 are eligible to participate in this draw. All participants are required to complete a Lucky Draw Card.Other terms and conditions apply.